Landlord's Gas safety certificates 

As a Landlord, you are in charge of the safety of your tenants. It is important to regularly service your appliances to maintain your warranty and to keep them working smoothly and efficiently and also to protect yourself against the dangers of carbon monoxide. 

Any property that has any sort of gas appliance wether its a central heating boiler or gas cooker or even a gas fire requires a gas safety certificate. These certificates can only be issued by someone registered with the Gas Safe Register. At GD Plumbing and Heating we are Gas registered and offer this service. Please find our gas register number below.


© 2017 GD Plumbing and Heating services 

Contact us

Contact us for a free quote

Areas that we cover

We are based in Torquay in South West of England. We cover most areas of Torbay, feel free to contact us to see if we are avalible in an area near you